Experience 8 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Due to the expansions, urgently required for a steel fabrication company
(Senior Production Engineer)
– Planning and organizing production schedules.
– Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
– Prepare reports and submit them to Factory Manager.
– Achieve production targets and schedules while ensuring product standards that exceed customer expectations.
– Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products to promote efficient utilization.
– Taking needed action to overcome any sudden and unexpected challenges in production.
– Analyzes daily production rates and monitors any drop in productivity, with assessment and solving of cause if drop.
The successful candidate should have:
– Bachelor Mech. / Production engineering.
– 8+ years’ experience in a similar field.
– Experience in steel (Sheet Metal) is a must.
– Understanding of lean manufacturing
– Strong personality and able to handle blue collars is a must.