Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
* Maintain and increase the sales figures of the store/concession.
* Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store.
* Have a clear understanding of the company selling technique.
* Be able to confidently suggest an “add on” sale to customers.
* Be able to close a sale confidently.
* Always promote the company in a positive manner.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of all merchandise and be able to suggest alternative products to customers.
* Have a clear understanding of the company exchange/refund policy.
* Be able to handle a telephone enquiry/sale confidently and efficiently.
* Ensure the products are clean, tidy and well presented
* Assist in the handling of cash, and all other financial transactions
* Ensure all store and company rules and standards are adhered to at all times.
* Assists in actioning markdowns, price changes and discontinued lines.
* Ensure that replenishment is carried out for the store on a daily basis.
* Assist in processing deliveries and transfers correctly.
* Assist in ticketing product correctly.
* Assist in any stock counts that are carried out as instructed by head office.
* Maintain all stockroom areas in a tidy and methodical manner.
* Establish a good understanding of health and safety policies of the store and ensure that these are upheld.
* Report and document any theft correctly.
* Assist in any other company locations when necessary.