Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Egyptian German Automotive EGA is hiring:
- Responsible for planning and direction of shop activities in accordance with local and corporate goals, objectives, and policies.
- Responsible for Topcoat preparation, topcoat spray booth, spot repair area, mixing room & adjusting operations parameters, and support PT/ED production line In case of need.
- Shop annual business plan development.
- Monitor the scorecard reporting process for input Into Gap Closure Planning for current and future
- Ultimately responsible and accountable for area safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Establishes and shares the vision for the area within the team.
- Act as a role model in leading people for better lean practices and optimization within his area of
- Maintains knowledge, communication, and understanding of the business, people, products, process, and the changes necessary to make the area successful.
- chemistry / Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in the same field.
- Previous experience in Automotive painting Is a must.
- Advanced skill in using MS Office, AutoCAD, and MS project.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Managing Diversity.
- Fairness to Direct Reports.
- Functional/Technical Skills for painting techniques.
- Problem Solving and fast troubleshooting on production lines for paint problems.
- Managing through Systems considering main 5 aspects “safety, Productivity, Quality, Moral & Co,
- Understand paint process material management procedures
- Good knowledge for the paint material suppliers and material compatibility among them
- Good chemical / technical understanding for ED/PT and paint defect/quality problem-solving process
- Interpersonal communication.
- Drive for Results.