Career Level Senior
Experience 4 Years
Industry Business services
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
EgyBell is hiring
to join our potential team! located in Maadi with a very attractive package!
Responsibilities and duties:
• Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
• Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
• Assisting managers with staff requirements.
• Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
• Overseeing all the HR-related administrative tasks
• Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
• Responsible for all Employee / Client Relations including Building solid and professional relationships with existing and potential clients, addressing client’s concerns and requests, dealing with workplace conflict, and Raising awareness of EgyBell’s policies
• Proven experience in the same field for no less than 6 years.
• Proven experience in a position as HR supervisor for no less than 4 years.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
• HR diploma or certificate is, Specialized training in the above areas, MBA in HR is a MUST
• Fluent Command of English.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office programs
• Proficient knowledge of Egyptian Labor Law, and Social Insurance.