Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Egyptian German Automotive EGA is hiring:
– Search for candidates through online service providers, social networks, and referrals to create
potential pool according to recruitment criteria.
– Screen CVs to select an initial candidate for the invitation to interview.
– Arrange interviews with potentials and create a proper schedule to ensure meeting recruitment criteria
and select potentials.
– Arrange for a technical interview with line managers for selected candidates and invite them to attend
– Receive approvals for selected potentials from shortlisted with feedback from the line manager for the offer
– Handling Employment Fairs preparation and coordination (Registration, Booklet, Giveaways, Booth set
– Running up the annual performance appraisal process ensures compliance to the set time frames,
reviews and analyzes appraisal results and ensures providing feedback to the HR Manager.
– Prepare training schedules & maintain training filling system and training e-library for the employees.
– Maintain training filling system & training calendar.
– Search, plan and implement all the training programs and activities, associate with the staff training
– Responsible for all organization chart updates, and related job descriptions.
-BA/BSc degree is a must.
-2 to 5 years of experience in the same field is a must, preferably in the industrial field.
-Excellent command of the English language.
-HR Certificates will be a plus.