Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Eva Pharma is looking to have
in the Finance Team in Eva International who can Identify future market opportunities that shall positively affect the profitability growth.
– Can you Develop a monthly P&L supported with business commentary and insights on the actual vs. budget?
– Can you Handle and manage all cost case studies as well as pricing strategies?
– Can you Establish customer reconciliation trackers per country/market and conduct Forex analysis and foreseen the impact on profitability statements?
– Can you Monitor & discuss the actual expenditure vs. Budget for a said business domain?
– Do you have any experience in Tracking monthly sales, stock & finished product coverage vs. forecast?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in commerce, major: finance or accounting.
2. From 2 to 3 years of experience in analysis and/ or costing with FMCGs.
3. Fluency in English.
4. Advanced excel user.
5. Oracle experience is a plus.