Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚!
Responsible for managing master data set, data collection and analysis, developing business reports and dashboards, maintain and secure data and troubleshoot issues using advanced business analytics tools.
- Managing master data, including creation, deletion, and updates.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data.
- Develop reports, analysis, and dashboard design.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources and security.
- Supporting the data warehouses in identifying and revising reporting requirements as well as initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems and reporting the results to the relevant members of the business.
- Defining new data collection and analysis process.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage, data mining and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- minimum of five (5) years experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst(preferable in manufacturing).
- Proficient in Power BI, Dashboard Design, Microsoft Excel reporting, reporting packages (Crystal Reports, etc.),
databases (SQL, MySQL, DB),
data warehouses (SSIS, SSAS)
programming (Python, R, MATLAB, XML, JAVA or ETL Frameworks).
- knowledge in IFS or equivalent ERP system is a MUST.
- High-level expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Egypt, Cairo- Nasr City