Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Urgently required for Furniture of Egypt factory
• Expenses Monthly Review to assure the accuracy of Expenses bookkeeping.
• Prepare Monthly P&L with analysis Budget Vs. Actual & standard Cost Vs. Actual.
• Prepare Monthly P&L Management report.
• Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standards cost with actual production cost.
• Participate in the planning scenarios (Forecast & annual budget) preparation.
• Participate in controlling the Actual Vs. Budget control for all cost components
• Perform Sales, material, and manufacturing cost variance analysis.
• Coordinate periodic physical inventory counts and maintain inventory aging reports
• Monitor and analysis process order variances.
• Prepare quarterly disclosure upon request for internal Audit & external.
• Other reports will be requested according to business needs
Professional with Cost Standards for Materials, Labors & Manufacturing Overheads.
Good knowledge of Cost Accounting Systems.
Good knowledge of Financial Accounting.
Professional Use of MS Excel.